Vitamix CIA Professional Series Blender Review
There is hardly any debate when it comes to the best smoothie maker brand available today. You can ask anybody who knows a thing or two about blenders, and the same brand will come up. Vitamix blenders can be compared with an exotic car, its expensive to purchase but if money is not an issue it delivers the best performance and enjoyment. Vitamix blenders range anywhere from 300 to 900 dollars, our favorite being the Culinary Institute of America line blender which falls right in the middle of that price range.
Vitamix has partnered with the Culinary Institute of America to provide a professional line of appliances. This series of appliances meets the demand of professionals and master chefs. That alone should tell you the quality and standards this appliance is built to. To show appreciation of your purchase, Vitamix is including an exclusive new recipe book, that features over 20 recipes developed by Culinary Institute of America Certified Master Chefs. It doesn’t stop there, you will also receive a instructional DVD, an owners manual, and a recipe book that has 300 more easy to follow recipes.
Vitamix is an amazing company. They manufacture in the United States, that usually tells me the quality control is very high. And they prove it by providing their consumers with 7 years warranty on this product. Not only do they provide amazing product, they are very customer oriented. They have been members of the Better Business Bureau since 1976, and have a rating of A+! Good job Vitamix!
Features of Vitamix CIA Professional Series Blender:
- This Vitamix comes with a commercial grade 2+ horsepower motor, that easily generates blade speeds up to 240 MPH. At those speeds this blender will create perfect smoothies, desserts, ice cream, salsas and more.
- Vitamix Professional Series blender leaves no left over chunks of fruits like many other blenders. It manages to do so by creating a vortex in its 64 once jar that pushes ingredients from under the blade and back through the center again to ensure full blending.
- 10 Variable Speed Control.
- 64-oz BPA free jar.
- Extras: Comes with a cookbook with an instructional DVD.
- Full 7-year warranty.
- Comes in your choice of color: Brushed Stainless, Ruby, Platinum, Onyx.
- No other blender unlocks full potential of your ingredients.
The response about this blender is amazing and higher than I initially expected. Through Amazon.com it receives 4.7/5 stars! Wow, and that’s with over 70 reviews of this product alone. Previous buyers love the look and feel of the blender. Many were skeptical about the quality of smoothies this unit would make, but after creating just one they instantly changed their minds and became hooked! Cleaning the unit is quick, most consumers report being able to clean it in under 30 seconds. Only few negative things were reported about this Vitamix Professional Series Blender. It is loud, you probably wouldn’t want to use it if somebody is sleeping in the house. It is expensive, but many end up agreeing that its worth it. Its hard to spend almost $500 on a blender, but personally this is the ONLY BLENDER i’d ever spend that kind of money on.