Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge Review
This Cuisinart CBT – 1000 blender is half the price of the Vitamix Pro Series, yet manages to stay pretty competitive with it. Comes from a reputable company that almost everybody has heard of. Cuisinart knows a thing or two about making excellent kitchen appliances, they have been doing just that since 1973.
First thing I want to mention regarding this blender is that it has a smoothie making setting. So if you have never made a smoothie, and not quite sure what speed to turn the machine on or how long. The CBT 1000 will create the perfect smoothie with almost no feedback from you. Drop in your favorite ingredients and go!
- This blender is extremely stable due to its low center of gravity and slip proof feet . That keeps your blender from moving when being operated.
- 64-ounce BPA free jar with measuring marks.
- Pre-Programmed smoothie button allows a rookie to create a perfect smoothie in about 30 seconds.
- Cleaning is a breeze, bottom including the blades screws right off allowing you to rinse for a quick cleaning.
- Unlike some cheaper smoothie makers it does not emit any electrical smells when operated.
- Power! This blender has enough for anything you might want to blend.
- Cord Storage
- 3 Year Warranty.
The Cuisinart CBT – 1000 PowerEdge comes in at a 4/5 rating from Amazon. Many owners tell their story about using cheap smoothie makers for years, and after going through multiple models that gave them headaches they finally decided to spend some extra money on this unit. Everyone seems to like the high quality 640z jar, that is made from a nonbreakable BPA-free material. They like the ease of use of this blender, that it did not have too many buttons and directions were easy. Many stories include how people experimented with their blender and started making margaritas and milkshakes. When it comes to negatives, the blender is quiet loud. Very few people reported receiving a bad unit that had a leak, but they were taken care of by Cuisinart and were sent a new unit.